On 10, Jan 0010 | In Marketing | By Thorsten
FMX Bierdeckel Challenge
Student project at Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg
My responsibilities included
- Coming up with the core concept of coasters, made for building
- Prototyping and producing coasters
- Communicating with the manufacturer
- Communicating with the different departments (social media, on-site crew, illustration, project lead, moderator)
- Communicating with the jury
- Managing the participant entries
- Planning and performing of the prize giving ceremony at FMX
During FMX 2016 we started a challenge, to build the best “thing” out of coasters.
Participants were able to win prices by sending in photos of their builds. A jury from a variety of people from the industry choose their favorites.
Illustration & Design