On 04, Jan 0004 | In Game | By Thorsten
Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent – Cinematic Artist
Cinematic Artist at Telltale Games
My responsibilities included
- Creating compelling cutscenes and interactive dialogs with excellent pacing, acting, and timing using animation libraries.
- Communicating with designers and leads to strike a balance between gameplay and visual storytelling.
- Setting up cameras and actor staging within the scene.
- Balancing quality with efficiency when working under tight deadlines.
- Following and maintaining pipelines and technical requirements.
During my time at Telltale Games, I had the chance to work on Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent as a Cinematic Artist.
I worked on both the prototype, as well as on the final product.