On 05, Jan 0005 | In Game | By Thorsten
Back to the Future: The Game – Cinematic Artist
Cinematic Artist at Telltale Games
My responsibilities included
- Creating compelling cutscenes and interactive dialogs with excellent pacing, acting, and timing using animation libraries.
- Communicating with designers and leads to strike a balance between gameplay and visual storytelling.
- Setting up cameras and actor staging within the scene.
- Balancing quality with efficiency when working under tight deadlines.
- Following and maintaining pipelines and technical requirements.
During my time at Telltale Games, I had the chance to work on Back to the Future: The Game as a Cinematic Artist.