On 14, Jan 0014 | In Game | By Thorsten
Thesis in transmedia/games
My responsibilities included
- First draft of story outline
- Building the game in Unity (using Adventure Creator)
- Communicating with all departments (Concept Artis, Writer, 3D Artists, Sound Design, TD and Texture Artist)
- Managing schedules, budget as well as scope of the project
- Organizing playtests
- Keeping the vision of the project
“Schäferstündchen Adventures“ is a point & click adventure game based on the boardgame “Schäferstündchen” by King Racoon Games and Felix Mertikat.
The thesis itself includes the expanded storyworld, a prototype with a self contained story and the background story of multiple characters and places.
Produced as part of the subject area Interactive Media at the Animationsinstitut at Filmakademie Baden-Wuerttemberg.